The Zegna Wool Mill founded in 1910, has been the backbone of the company's success and is renowned internationally for the world's finest textiles. Four generations of the Zegna family have led the success in textiles, through innovation, carefully balancing science with nature and craftsmanship with technology.
The Ermenegildo Zegna wool mill has concentrated mainly on the production of high quality wool, cashmere and mohair fabrics. In other words, the best there could possibly be in the world in terms of noble fibers.
Fabrics differ in terms of the raw materials used, naturally, and whether they are worsten or woolen.
- Dry Clean Only
- Wrinkle resistant which makes this great for traveling
- Self regulate temperature
- Custom Made - Based on your measurement profile
- Free Shipping on All Orders Over $250
- Free return shipping in the US & Canada
JANUARY 3, 2019